Thursday, July 16, 2009

far away.

Okay...let me tell you what had happened on last Tuesday.

Me and my sis ALONE were helping my mom to put some quite a lot of stuffs to her car.
Then...there comes this freaking perverted, "ham sap" malay postman at his mid 40s.
I had noticed he kept looking at both of us when putting those boxes into the car.

Noone was there except for my sis. I tried to avoid him.
While i was coming back from the car park to carry a freaking heavy box...
he asked, "ada apa yang saya boleh tolong? (is there anything i can help?)"
I knew it! So of course i replied no. (at the same time was thinking "go away you freak!")


While bending down to pick up that box, he suddenly came and "helped" me
He purposely come touch BOTH of my hand which is under the box.
I was like "DAMN! WHAT THE HELL?!?!"
I'm so shocked okay? So i quickly let go of the box and made him carry it.



I swear if i ever see you again...i'll call the securities.
Chop off your dirty hands. Sh*t you man!



And what i'm disappointed at is...the 2nd guy who ever touch my hand is an
OLD FREAKING MALAY POSTMAN.
T-T



I wanted, I wanted you to stay
Cause I needed, I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing, cause I'm not leaving you anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment