Friday, July 17, 2009

right round.

speaking of the word "round" reminds me of my our "manly" moral teacher, Armani.

i just don't get it, since when does our moral class became a singing class?
just because he's major in music, doesn't mean all of his class has to be involved in music too.
i'm really so sick of singing songs, those patriotic ones.
Everyday we sing during assembly still not enough? Pfft.

And seriously...the way he laughs is just so sissy.
The way he wipes his sweat too.
Everything he did is sissy. Period.

I saw him "flirting" with the new chinese guy teacher. *cough*
Its...erm...unpleasant to see?
He and Mazrul are the same. Just that Mazrul is married. (i wonder who's his wife =.=")


Oh he actually leaned on my table with his butt *coughs*
And it actually freaked me out a bit cause he's sitting on it too..gross.
Eww...


Gosh....i wonder till when i can stand him.
PERMANENT MORAL TEACHER. Pfft.
Anyways...PMR's on its way. So it wouldn't be for long i hope =D


PMR's 70 more days and trials 2 more week. T.T



You spin my head right round, right round.

No comments:

Post a Comment