Saturday, July 24, 2010

OMG

Does my title sound interesting? HAHA
There's nothing shocking happening to me though :P

Its already passed one week since the ASEAN School Games closing ceremony happened.
Argh didn't get to go there and say goodbye to my boyfriends from Singapore

Singapore is an island filled with hot guys.

Thats what i think and my definition of Singapore.

__________________________________________________________

So yeah...i think i've gotten addicted in buying Skinfood products as they brought so much good effects to my face compared to last time.
There's a lot i wanted to buy but hey, money is a problem.

And for the first time, i'm thinking of buying those products online.
I've come across this website that sells Skinfood products and also many other Korea stuffs.
And the price of Skinfood's stuff sold in Korea is ALMOST HALF THE PRICE here in Malaysia.

click here for the link.

This website sells korean artists albums and singles too including Big Bang, G-Dragon, Taeyang SuJu (their 4th album was sold there too), CNBlue etc etc

But of course, their shipping price isn't cheap. And you only can pay through PayPal.

I think i'm addicted to bubble tea :/
Thats all for the update
Buh-bye!

since nothing lasts forever,
would you be my nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment