Wednesday, September 8, 2010

updateeee.

Feeling : Hyper
Listening to : Haru Haru - Big Bang
Eating : Nothing but feel like eating something
Drinking : Saliva (haha i know it sounds disgusting but i'm not drinking anything right now)


Just a quick update as my blog's already super dusty.

So....i had been watching My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho and 2 THUMBS UP :D
the drama is just super A-W-E-S-O-M-E i tell you no joke.
Though i've been only watching till episode 8...but so far the storyline was great :D

Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah could be such a cute couple :)

________________________________


haha had i tell you? I got my eyes checked last week when i'm purchasing my new contacts.
And YESH my eye power had reduced by 25. I know its a small number. But hey, its better than didn't reduce at all right? :D

________________________________


Okay...one question. Does anyone knows where's the parliament?
I know its in kl but kl is also huge lah.
I've checked it out with google maps and -.- the road to the parliament is Jalan Parlimen.
This is how Malaysia name their roads.
I think Jalan Tun Dr Mahathir is gonna come out soon after he's gone :x


Well then..will upload more weird pictures of me and my bro soon as another update :P
Byee! *waves* :D


No comments:

Post a Comment