Sunday, June 19, 2011

mixed post ahaha

Yes, I'm alone at home and I'm freaking bored. So here's a little update

My spaghetti. I still prefer angel hair or normal spaghetti than fettucine for my pasta.
Cooked this with onion, crabsticks, meat crumbs and TOMATO SAUCE.
Doesn't look nice I know, but what do you expect from a beginner in cooking pasta? ~__~


Taste okay at first. But the more I eat, the more I feel like throwing up :S
I shall get some italian herbs or something next time if I'm gonna cook this again :/
_____________________________________________________________

So this is the place where I stayed at while having church camp in Cameron, Barre IJ Centre.
Not a bad place :D




And this is one of the events we had, CANDLE LIGHTS YO!



Some flower at the field

Its really small and it look like mushrooms from far as its growing on the ground ._.


Okay I know this post is boring already so I'll stop here~
Baiiii!

No comments:

Post a Comment