Monday, November 14, 2011

Skinfood 12 Days Challenge : Day 3

Hello again! We've meet again!
Sorry for the late update as my SPM starts today and I got back home at around 5 after BM paper.
So today, I'm gonna make a quick update on the Egg White Pore range!

Well yesterday night, I didn't use the Egg White Clean Pads as its supposed to be used twice a week.
So after I cleansed my face, I used the T-Zone and U-Zone serum.


Before : 

131120111638

131120111648
Well its kinda blur I guess. The pores are supposed to be a little more bigger than the picture.


131120111644
Right cheek

131120111647
I had applied the serum before taking this picture so that's why my face seem oily.


After : Taken this morning when I wake up

 141120111660

141120111661

The results wasn't too effective :( 
My face looks oily as if the serum wasn't completely absorbed but however, I don't feel the oiliness
Maybe it doesn't show much effect since the Egg White Pore Pads aren't used. 
But anyways, tonight I'll try it with the serums and without the pads again to see if the Egg White Pore Clean Pad is actually the key to minimize pores more quickly and more effective
Stay tuned!

My review might be a little late since its history exam after my English tomorrow.
AND YAY THIS IS MY 200TH POST ALREADY! :DD 
Wish me luck for my exam and cheers! ♥


2 comments:

  1. keep the good work man! can't wait to see the major difference it going to made for your skin after using the products. good luck! :P

    ReplyDelete