Sunday, May 13, 2012

Adulthood

Harrowwwww

Lol I haven't been blogging for quite some time already. Blame college.
Yes, I've got my SPM results and to be honest, I was horrified.
What you do is what you get. I'm no longer a straight As student (chehhhhhh)

Now currently taking diploma on counselling at TARC.
I thought college would be awesome. Despite all the friends I knew, the others was just terrible.
The compound is so damn huge so I have to walk damn far to exchange class T__T
And the weather these days was OMG HOT. Its only 2 weeks and I look like a malay hmph :/
And the timetable was OMG STUPID.

Monday : 8am to 4pm
Tuesday : 8am to 3.30pm
Wednesday : 8am to FREAKING 5pm
Thursday: 9am to 3pm (its supposed to start at 12pm but thanks to co-curriculum -.-)
Friday : 9.30am to 11am (PRAISE THE LORD)

DIE. HOW TO NOT DIE WITH THIS KIND OF TIMETABLE?!
Baru 2 weeks I felt so tired with the early time, assignments and courseworks.
The subjects were okay except for Sociology and IT. Both of the lecturers/tutors were so BORINGGGGGG.
Its like their voice became my sleeping pills :x

Klah gotta go do my group assignment dy. Ciao~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment