Thursday, May 15, 2008

♥ My 2nd tag ♥

Tagged by : My dear Xie Tin =D


1) What is the most important thing in your life?
family, friends, chocolates, food, music and entertainment, maple..

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Air sirap bandung...lols

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Maybe at Paris (thr quite romantic)

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
How i noe?? But i hope its b4 29

5) Are you in love?
Yeah...with d guy on my dis pic...

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
I dun go out 4 dinner but if 4 lunch its at Janbo Restaurant 2 celebrate mother's day 2gether
with d other church members...

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Long time din buy books...

8) What is your full name?
Tan Chi Shein =D

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Both of them

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
hmmm...i dunno laa...maybe Dylan Kuo

11) Christina or Britney?
Britney...

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Sometimes...

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Japan,France, Australia, Taiwan, Korea. In Malaysia maybe Genting

14) Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
a) she's cute
b) she's pretty
c) she's kind
d) she's very photogenetic
e) she's quite funny at times =D

8 things I am passionate about
a) family
b) friends
c) chocolates
d) maple
e) money
f) food
g) onlining
h) blogging

8 things I say too often:
a) Oh my G !!
b) OMG!!
c) What the... (the end i din say anythin)
d) haiyo...
e) Haihhhh....
f) Loser (2 hui min lols)
g) Wei ehhh...
h) Oi...

8 books I've read recently:
a) The Cupid Chronicles (The wedding planner's daughter 2nd book)
b) Aquamarine
c) Jacob Have I Loved
d) My text books (not really all la)
e) Some reference books (exam is here la)
f) TPOTO reference book
g) now reading my kh
h) Reading my maths

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
a) The Way I Are -Timbaland
b) Get Low - T-pain
c) Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Smith
d) Apologize - Timbaland
e) Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
f) Say it Right - Nelly Furtado
g) Don't Stop Da Music - Rihanna
h) Bu de bu ai - Wilber Pan

8 things I learned last year:
a) independant
b) be tough
c) dun giv up no matter wad happens
d) studying is very stressing esp 4 sejarah n geo
e) more hardworking
f) study hard
g) life at secondary skul is hard
h) eat less chocolate (but dat won't stop me from eating it xd)

8 people to tag:
a) Rebecca
b) Lynette
c) Trishala
d) Moky
e) Hui Min
f) Tessa
g) Michelle
h) You too!!


signing off : ++..:: Ch1 $h31n ::..++

No comments:

Post a Comment