Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged by Shakthy again (she got a lot of tags)

1. Do you think you're hot?
Nope...

2. Upload your favourite picture of you!
Why should i?

3. Why do you like that picture.
I din upload anything =P

4. When is your last time you ate pizza.
Few weeks ago...

5. The last song you listened to?
I hate this part - PCD

6. What are you doing right now beside this?
reading sms

7. What name would you prefer beside yours.
hmm...i like my name...

People I tag.
1.) Vy vyan
2.) Lynnete
3.) Rebecca
4.) Tessa
5.) Hui Min

8. Who is number 1?
Someone dat I want to tag..

9. Number 3 is having relationship with?
Justin...

10. Say something about number 5.
err...keep asking me to watch "gem of life"

11. How about number 4?
She giggles..lol jk

12. Who is number 2?
A friend la...

No comments:

Post a Comment