Saturday, November 12, 2011

Skinfood haul

Hello~

I'm just making a short update here :)
Sharing some experience about using Skinfood :D

Here's a picture of some of my Skinfood products :P

121120111555

Hmm what are they you might ask. Thus, I'll make a small description for you readers :)

1. Egg White Pore Clean Pad (not available in Malaysia yet)
  - Consist of 2 types of pad ; Black and Whiteheads Cleaning Pad and also Pore Refining Pad
  - Wipe your cleansed face with the black and whiteheads cleaning pad first and then the pore refining pad
  - It helps to remove black and white heads and of course, making your pores smaller

2. Egg White Serum (Not available in Malaysia)
  - Consist of 2 types of serum ; Egg White T-zone and U-Zone Serum
  - Apply the Egg White T-Zone serum on your T-zone and the U Zone Serum on your U-Zone (cheeks)
  - It helps to regulate excess sebum (oil) and also tighten pores around your T and U zone

3. Peach Sake Toner
  - This Peach Sake range also helps in minimizing pores and control sebum
  - As usual, use this toner after you had cleansed your face
  - I love the fragrance of this range product! :D

4. Peach Sake Emulsion
  - Use this after serum
  - The texture is more watery

5. Peach Sake Serum
  - Use this after toner
  - You can see tiny shimmer after applying it :D

6. Parsley and Mandarin Spot Gel
  - This product helps soothing sensitive skin. Apply it on your acnes.
  - I don't really like this product though. It didn't bring much effect to me sadly.
  - The fragrance was just ermm...not too good, to be honest.

7. Tomato Whitening Spot Serum
  - Like the name, it have whitening effects
  - Apply it on black spots but however, it doesn't help much in getting rid of pimple scars for me :(

8. Aloe Suncreen BB Cream #2 (Natural)
  - The coverage was good overall :D
  - #2 is for darker skin toned and #1 is for fairer skin toned
  - LOVE the fragrance

9. Fresh Lime Body Cream
  - Apply it on your body after you had your bath
  - The staffs told me it have whitening effects but hmm, not too much I guess
  - One thing for sure is that it moisturizes skin very well :D
  - The fragrance was nice as well :P

10. Facial Water Vita-C Cream (Bought this online all the way from Skinfood Korea)
  - Rehydrates skin really well :)
  - The fragrance was still okay
  - Remember to use a spatula to scoop the content since fingers can contaminate it!

11. Grape fruit Nail Polish Remover
  - It removes nail polish nicely without "corroding" my nails
  - Sweet fragrance! :D And most importantly, NO ACETONE SMELL AT ALL!

12. Aloe Vera Cream Cleanser
  - Apply all over face and wipe off with tissue or cotton pad. Can be used as a make up remover too.
  - Leaves skin clean and moisturized
  - Nice smell too haha

13. Fermented Pomegranate Whitening Night Mask
  - Apply this on your face before going to sleep (hoho great for lazy people like me)
  - When you wake up the next morning, wash your face like usual
  - It really does make my face look bright haha (NICE FRAGRANCE. I LIKE!)

14. Peach Sake Silky Powder
  - I apply this after my BB cream though
  - It helps prevent shine and have oil control
  - Leaves my skin really smooth after applying!


Though this is super long and boring, but I hope it help you guys!
wait for my next update yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment